Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What Am I Gonna Do???

Today I have done Dr. Axe's Salt Water Flush. This is great for your colon, but it doesn't get everything out that you need to, in order to feel AMAZING and have a healthy colon, again.

The reason people do not have healthy colons anymore is because of all the crap (no pun intended). Okay, maybe there was a pun intended, but the crap is why. Everyone is eating stuff that gets blocked up and trapped in your intestines, and what that is, is literally crap (aka: poop, doo doo, shit, fecal matter, poo poo, etc.). The way to flush it out completely is something I haven't done, yet, because this is the beginning of my journey.

I am 19 years old, and I believe that a Raw/Living Food Diet will help me live a long, wonderful life, in which I can feel AMAZING and energized through out my whole time here in this body. I turn 20 in August, and I hope to feel a lot better than I do now. My knees feel like they are getting arthritis in them. What? I'm 19! I am not fat, but I am not at the ideal weight, either, for someone my height. I weigh approximately 135 lbs. and am 5'4". Keep in mind, I am not going on this journey to lose weight, but I am expecting to, based on the facts I have read, and documentaries I have watched. My first step is eating as much raw and living food as I possibly can. It shouldn't be too hard, but there are temptations everywhere.

I am already a vegetarian. I have been for a little over 4 years. That definitely doesn't mean I was eating healthfully. Just recently I have taken cheese out of my diet, and every time I go visit my dad, I make sure to take my own food. I sometimes see my dad every week, but I also sometimes see him once a month. He is not a health nut. AT ALL. Whenever I eat a veggie burger, or something like that, he calls it rabbit food, and takes a swig of his Mountain Dew, and a puff of his cigarette. Yes, all he drinks is Mountain Dew. No water. But, this blog is not for anyone else but myself. I am focusing on me, and my eating habits. I can't worry about other people's eating habits right now.

My plan is to detoxify all of my internal organs. The first one that I want to start cleansing, but I know it is going to take a while, is my colon. I am going to go through a series of Colonics or Colon Hydrotherapy Sessions. It can be kind of pricey, but after I go through this series, I am going to start giving myself enemas. It will be a journey that I will share on this blog, as well as my other cleanses, and recipes that I like. Most recipes will be Raw Vegan ones, but there may also be some cooked Vegan recipes.

I hope you will join and support me on this journey, and maybe even try it for yourself.

Thank you for reading, and be AMAZING! :)

Resources for learning more about Raw Foods:
Rawmazing
The Full Helping

Raw Recipe Sites:
Raw Food Recipes
Raw on $10 a Day
Raw Foods on a Budget




 

No comments:

Post a Comment