Thursday, February 18, 2016

Creamy 3-Down Green Smoothie Recipe (Apple, Banana and Strawberries! YUM!)

This morning I made myself a smoothie, and boy, was it good! And it gave me TONS of energy! I had never made a smoothie like this before, so it was kind of an experiment. Here's the recipe:


What you need:
1 cup Almond milk (or any nut milk)
1 banana, broken into pieces
1 apple, sliced
6 Frozen strawberries
2 handfuls of greens (spinach, baby kale, arugula, etc.)

In a blender, add the almond milk and greens in first. Then add all of the heavier stuff. Blend until smooth. If you have a Blendtec, like me, press the smoothie button. It will go through different speeds to make it perfect!

Enjoy the creamy goodness!


Hopefully this smoothie will make you feel as energized as it did me!

Thank you for reading!

Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment