Friday, June 3, 2016

Vegan Collagen Therapy For Healing Leaky Gut

Hello everyone. I am so sorry it has been a while since I have done a post. I went on a weekend trip two weeks ago, and I was going to make a post when I got to the hotel because on the way there I was typing it all out on my tablet. The things is, when I got to where I was going, some how the document got deleted. :( That kind of discouraged me, but I'm back, now!

 As you hopefully know by now, I have Leaky Gut, and I am trying to heal it while staying Vegan. I've been doing okay about eating right, and everything, but I'm not doing enough to let my gut heal on its own. When people look up "How To Heal Leaky Gut," or something like that, usually the first thing that comes up is a Bone Broth Fast. I am not bashing Bone Broth because I know it has worked for so many people, but Bone Broth is not vegan, and that's what I'm all about! I researched why Bone Broth is so beneficial, and I found out that its because of the nutrients that come out of the bones while simmering it. These nutrients are: Glutamine, Proline, and Glycine. Once I found that out, I researched what vegetables have the most of those nutrients, and I found that Parsley, Spinach, and Cabbage have the most Glutamine, Cabbage has the most Proline, and Spirulina has the most Glycine. I have decided to do an experiment! I'm going to try to do a smoothie/soup fast, with these foods, for three to five days, and see what happens! I'm going to buy some Spirulina powder because it will be easier to put in smoothies, and in soups. My videos on YouTube will keep you updated on how this is working. I'm not sure when I'll be starting this, but I will make a video and post when I do!

Thank you for reading! I hope this was informative!

Allyson

Please watch my video on this below:

No comments:

Post a Comment